Designed by Carey and crewed by fishing fanatics, she is a highly versatile vessel suited to day trips, live aboard trips, bottom fishing, game fishing, diving, cruising or just socialising.
Her debut on the Bluefin Tuna grounds in the winter of 2006 further enhanced her successful reputation.
Cascade’s other amenities include:
- Stepped down transom with two doors & dive ladder for easy diver and gamefish access,
- insulated fish holds with plenty of rod holders.
- Generator and dive compressor in the central hold.
- 3.8 metre “Niad” rigid hull inflatable for landing on offshore islands and diver recovery.
- 230 Volt fridge-freezer and microwave, Colour TV, VCR, CD stereo and AM FM radio.
- Outlets for charging batteries (cell phones and cameras), four burner gas stove with grill and oven.
- Comfortable saloon for dining and entertainment.
- Other saltwater fishing
Sole Charter Day Rate
From NZ $3335.00
Rate for overnight inclusive of all meals and bedding.
Rods & reels are provided but terminal tackle is supplied at cost.
Trips usually depart between 3-4pm, returning at approx 1pm
Max of 8 anglers fishing at once
Please provide your own sleeping bags
Alternative destinations include the Three Kings Islands in late summer, Ranfurly Banks all year round, and Greymouth in mid winter. Special rates apply for Greymouth.